Behringer B-2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true. Professional-quality condenser microphones are designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, B-2 PRO ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case.
- Professional 1" gold-sputtered dualdiaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life