BMD Mini Converter Analog to SDI perfect for converting from analog HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video to SDI out with balanced jack AES/EBU and analog audio embedding. Now you can convert analog devices such as Betacam SP, VHS, set top boxes, gaming consoles and HDV cameras to incredible quality SD/HD-SDI video.
SDI Video Output
- Automatically matches the SD and HD video input.
- Component SD/HD, NTSC, PAL and S-Video.
AES/EBU Digital Audio
- 2 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
Multi Rate Support
- Auto detection of HD or standard definition inputs.
Updates and Configuration
- 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inchjack connections.
- SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 424M-‐B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
SDI Video Rates
- SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
SDI Video Sampling
SDI Audio Sampling
- Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
SDI Color Precision
SDI Color Space
SDI Auto Switching
- Automatically follows format of analog input.
SDI Format Support
- 625/25 PAL, 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60.
Analog Format Support
- 625/25 PAL, 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
Analog Color Space
Analog Color Precision
- Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
Internal Software Upgrade
- Via included updater application.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks,
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Mini Switches or USB software.
- +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- 6.50 Watts
Operational Voltage Range
- 12 - 31 V DC
- 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- 0% to 90% non-condensing