- Play out your Final Cut Pro, IMovie, or other DV finished files to air.
- DV25 playback from any Macintosh with a firewire port. Runs PPC or Intel native.
- Unattended scheduled playout or operator controlled “live assist”
- Play .dv streams and quicktime DV movies
- Playlist can be changed seconds before the next event happens
- Remote scheduling and basic control through CAN Schedule
- Single CPU, “Publish” to CPU, SAN and mirrored options.
- Drag and Drop list reorder. Stop, Start, Jump, Cue, Pause, Pause at End
- Half hour schedules load and play automatically or longer schedules can be loaded manually. Lists can also loop until the next valid schedule is found.
- Duration, counters and audio meters, top/tails trimming.
- Clip Directories can be browsed while playing and clips added to current playlist.
- Browse, view and trim clips before putting them in playlists or after they are in a playlist.
- NTSC or PAL
- Clips can be visually tops/tails trimmed while in the list.
- Commercial blocks can be scheduled in advance and will be inserted into the airing playlist at the time of execution.
- Macintosh with a firewire port running OSX 10.1+ Quicktime 7.1+
- Firewire media converter such as Canopus ADVC-110, 300,1000 Miranda DV bridge etc to turn DV video into composite, component or SDI signal.
- CAN DV is a Universal Binary and will run natively on Intel based Macintosh Computers