The General Brand 67mm Variable Neutral Density Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter providing an exposure reduction of approximately 2 to 8 stops. The 0.6 to 2.4 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, allowing you to previsualize the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is also visually demarcated with dots that represent different degrees of density.
The filter is constructed from optical glass for high image quality and features an aluminum filter ring for rigidity and to prevent filter jamming.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density scene to scene.
- 0.6 to 2.4 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 2 to 8 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image.
- Aluminum filter ring features index marks for easier, repeatable control over density settings.