Total MIDI Control
MIDI isn't just about triggering notes -and the Oxygen series has what it takes to access all those deep parameters in your software and hardware so you can get the most out of them. Map the eight knobs to any synth parameters you want to program or perform with -or to mixer controls like volume, panning and effects send. Assign the buttons to trigger samples and anything else that is MIDI-programmable. Assignment is simple, yet has the power to let you delve as deep as you want. Each controller can map to just about any applicable parameter in the MIDI spec, including independent channel addressing for each. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Oxygen controllers feature dedicated front-panel function buttons to easily access common operations like preset, program or channel up/down, octave up/down, and transpose up/down. Use the Controller Mute button to prevent parameters from jumping when you change them, then press Snapshot to transmit all current settings. The Advanced Function button allows the keyboard to serve as a data-entry device for controller assignment and similar setup functions. The front-panel 3-segment LCD gives you the information you need for programming parameters at a glance. 10 non-volatile memory locations instantly save and recall your favorite presets, and you can manage an entire preset library on your computer via SysEx dumps and the free Enigma software editor/librarian for PC and Mac.
Free Enigma Editor/Librarian Software
Download Enigma powerful software editor/librarian for Mac and PC that lets you easily program, store and load setups for M-Audio and Evolution USB MIDI controllers. Enigma includes a huge library of files for your favorite VST plug-ins, instruments and host apps. Programming is as simple as dragging the software parameter you want to control onto the graphic representation of the controller on your screen. With Enigma, your library of controller presets is virtually unlimited.
The original Oxygen8 defined a new era of mobile keyboard controllers -and now there's an entire line to choose from. The entire Oxygen series is extremely compact and lightweight and all models are powered directly from your computer's USB bus. Choose the size that's best for your needs, then take your music anywhere you want to go.
- 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard with USB MIDI interface
- 8 fully assignable MIDI controller knobs
- 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders
- 15 assignable buttons, including 6 transport buttons
- assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- octave up/down; transpose up/down
- preset up/down
- MIDI channel/program change up/down
- 7 top-panel function buttons plus additional programming functions on keyboard
- 3-segment LED screen
- USB 1.1 upstream (Type B) port
- sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Out jack
- powered via USB or optional power supply
- class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32 bit), and Mac OS X
- 10 non-volatile memories
- memory dump via SysEx
- compatible with free Enigma librarian/editor for storing and organizing setups
- all controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number
- all controllers fully programmable to MIDI channel
- controller mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- on/off switch
- weighs only 7.5 lbs.
- includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
|High Frequency Amplifier||No|
|High Frequency Driver||No|
|Low Frequency Amplifier||No|
|Low Frequency Driver||No|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||No|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|