Zoom G2.1Nu Guitar Multi Effects Pedal - Gitar Prosesor:-
Zoom G2.1Nu: Our completely redesigned drive sounds use our most technologically advanced spectral analysis, impulse response and frequency response data, making all the new settings offered on the G2Nu/G2.1Nu the most realistic models we've ever created. There are 20 models of legendary guitar amps and stomp boxes, with accurately fine-tuned sonic aspects like gain setting, range and harmonics character. In addition, you can choose from 10 original sounds created by ZOOM, designed for excellent clarity and presence, capturing your dynamic range adjustments and picking nuances that give you that truly expressive tone that you crave.
Direct Mode for Recording:
The G2Nu/G2.1Nu operate as an audio interface, letting you record directly to a computer connected via USB cable. All your sound settings used during rehearsal or a live performance can be recorded onto your DAW software. Its direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
20 Patched Created By Steve Vai
Steve Vai, the Master of Sound, has created presets for one of his favourite pedals - the Zoom G2.1Nu.
Smooth Tube Distortion
To recreate the rich blend of harmonics in the upper frequency ranges that are unique to tube amplifiers, you need a powerful, fast processor. Thanks to its high-resolution signal processing using 96 kHz sampling and 24-bit A/D/A conversion, the advanced ZFX-3 sound engine implements complex digital modeling technology to convincingly recreate those subtle tube amp characteristics.
Studio Quality 6-band EQ
The frequency bands of the built-in 6-band graphic equalizer were designed specifically for electric guitar. In the crucial midrange, which determines a great deal about tonal quality (400 Hz, 800 Hz, 3.2 kHz, 6.4 kHz), peaking type characteristics are used. The low end (160 Hz) and high end (12 kHz) are adjusted with shelving type curves. This gives you the complete tone control capability normally found on high-end studio gear.
ZOOM G2NU GUITAR EFFECTS PEDAL FEATURES
- Effect Types: 83
- Effect Modules: 9
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100, Total 200
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz + 1.0dB, -3.0dB (10kΩload)
- Display: 128 x 64pixel, 1.9-inch backlit LCD
- Input: 1/4'' phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output: 1/4'' stereo phone jack (Line / headphones combined)
- Maximum output level: +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher)
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- USB Interface: 16bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X v10.4/10.5/10.6
- S/N: 120dB
- Noise Floor: -100dBm
- Power Requirements: AA size(LR6)battery x 4, AC adaptor (AD-16: DC9V/Center negative/500mA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours (with alkaline batteries)
|High Frequency Amplifier||No|
|High Frequency Driver||No|
|Low Frequency Amplifier||No|
|Low Frequency Driver||No|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||No|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|