Akai Professional APC 25 Keyboard Controller Ableton Live is a hardware controller designed to work with Ableton software in a one-to-one integration and features a high-performance keyboard in addition to the clip-launching matrix.
The Akai Professional APC 25 Keyboard Controller comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup.
Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, the controller couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools – to create melodies.
Compose bass lines, and play chords with the keyboard. Dedicated buttons for octave up, octave down, and sustain expand the capabilities of the keyboard.
The 5 x 8 RGB clip-launching grid is designed to launch clips and create or perform songs from the ground up using the forty responsive triggers.
Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses – loaded, playing, and recording. The Shift button and directional arrows allow for manipulating the scope of the grid.
Akai Professional APC 25 Keyboard Controller Eight control knobs are laid out next to the clip-launching grid for easy tweaking. Users can change knob functionality with dedicated buttons for volume.
Pan, sends, and device control. Additionally, each knob is completely assignable for flexible mixing and mapping options.
Akai Professional APC 25 Keyboard Controller Powered over USB with plug-and-play connectivity allows for taking the unit from the studio to the stage or wherever.
A software music production suite includes Ableton Live, along with two virtual synthesizers, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech and SONiVOX Wobble. Toolroom Records artist launch packs feature the sounds of electronic music with a premium collection of sample packs.
Akai Professional APC 25 Keyboard Controller;
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Seamlessly integrates one-to-one with Ableton Live
- 5 x 8 clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays the current clip status
- Twenty-five synth-action mini-keys
- Eight assignable control knobs
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Dedicated octave up, octave down, and sustain buttons
- USB-powered and plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC
- Production package includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, and Toolroom Records artist launch packs (downloads)