The black ATH-M60x Professional Monitor Headphones from Audio-Technica are designed for studio, broadcast, and mobile applications. They utilize the same proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers found in the popular ATH-M50x headphones and deliver clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response.
The low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides sound isolation. These headphones are comfortable to wear and are equipped with memory foam earpads and headband. The ATH-M60x Professional Monitor headphones come with three detachable interchangeable cables—3.9 to 9.8′ coiled cable, a 9.8′ straight cable, and a 3.9′ straight cable—each with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini-plug. A 1/4″ (6.35mm) screw-on adapter and a protective carrying case are also included.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides noise isolation and a comfortable fit
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Crafted with key metal components for lasting durability
- Clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Ideal for studio, broadcast, and mobile applications
- Detachable cables (includes 3.9 to 9.8′ coiled cable, 9.8′ straight cable, and 3.9′ straight cable)