Ultra-compact Monitor Speakers
Behringer 1C-BK passive monitor speakers merge stunningly accurate sound with stylish, neo-classic design. Ideal for fixed installation in home theaters, restaurants, and multimedia production suites, 1C-BK speakers produce a massive sound, despite their compact, easily concealed size. Built with high-precision components, these speakers’ stellar power handling capabilities deliver a full-range output with extremely low distortion. Whether you place them in bookshelves, on desktops, or hang them from the rafters, Behringer 1C-BK passive monitor speakers won’t disappoint. Got questions? Give your Sweetwater Sales Engineer a call, they’ll be glad to help you out!
Behringer 1C-BK Passive Monitor Speakers at a Glance:
- High-precision components deliver incredible sound quality
- Behringer – a brief history
High-precision components deliver incredible sound quality
1C-BK passive monitor speakers derive their massive sound from powerful 5.5″ cellulose cone woofers and high-resolution 0.5″ tweeters. Built with high-precision components, these speakers exhibit absolute phase linearity, delivering exceptionally clear sound reproduction and excellent frequency response from 60Hz all the way up to 23kHz. On top of that, you won’t have to worry about blowing the 1C-BK’s tweeters, thanks to the auto-overload protection that’s built into these speakers’ low-distortion, phase-optimized crossovers. In other words, these little guys sound great!
Behringer – a brief history
Uli Behringer showed an interest in music technology design at a young age, building his own synthesizer by the age of 16. In 1982, Uli began studying sound engineering and classical piano at the Robert Schumann Conservatory in Dusseldorf, Germany. Uli’s defining moment came when he was repairing a signal processor made by a high-end manufacturer. Despite the processor’s expensive price tag, Uli realized that its internal components could be bought for a fraction of the cost. Being a strapped-for-cash student, Uli began building his own signal processors. Before he knew it, other students began requesting equipment from him. In 1989, after being bombarded with more orders than he could handle by himself, Uli created Behringer, Inc.
Behringer 1C-BK Passive Monitor Speakers Features:
- Ultra-linear design delivers exceptionally clear sound reproduction and excellent frequency response
- High power handling capabilities provide full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossovers for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Solid protective grills and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Brackets for wall/ceiling mounting are included