The Behringer Airplay Guitar ULG10 is a high-performance, low-latency 2.4GHz wireless guitar system with an integrated 750 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery for operation of up to 6.5 hours. The transmitter and receiver’s plastic enclosures each feature an adjustable 1/4″ TS connector, which allows each enclosure to be plugged into your guitar and amplifier, respectively. The side of the unit offers four LEDs indicators, representing battery status and channel selection.
The auto-sleep / wake-up feature helps extend the battery life, while the 2.4 GHz ISM band is license-free anywhere in the world and provides a maximum range of 100′. The digital signal transmission utilizes high-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 16 kHz and an ultra-low latency of 5 ms. The Airplay Guitar ULG10 ships with a dual micro-USB to single USB Type-A charging Cable.
- Plug-and-play wireless transmitter and receiver designed specifically for guitar
- Low latency around 5 ms for solid performance
- Built-in 750 mAh lithium battery with up to 6 hours of life
- Maximum 100′ range
- 2.4 GHz ISM band allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- High-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz signal transmission
- Extensive audio frequency response of 20 Hz to 6 kHz
- 4 channels available for interference-free performance
- Auto-sleep / wake-up function extends battery life
- Battery indicator with LED display
- Adjustable phone plug for great versatility
- Includes USB charging cable