Get solid tone in the studio, on stage, or at home with the Behringer B 906, a dynamic microphone with a flat body designed for miking guitar cabinets. Thanks to its tailored frequency response and switchable low-cut filter and high-frequency boost settings, the B 906 is also well suited for use on percussion, brass, and vocals.
The dynamic capsule requires no batteries or phantom power, making it compatible with preamps on mixers, audio interfaces, PA systems, and more. Its supercardioid polar pattern helps reduce background noise and feedback by rejecting off-axis sound. The tough die-cast housing features a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector for easy hookup to the mic input of your console, preamp, or recording device. The B 906 includes a stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- High signal output helps cut through the mix
- Hum-compensating coil rejects interference
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response
- Tuned for guitars, percussion, and brass instruments
- Switchable low-cut filter, flat, and high-frequency boost settings allow tonal customization to complement your sound source
- Flat body and side-address design allow the B 906 to be hung in front of a speaker cabinet for stand-free operation