A Versatile, Value-packed Stage Monitor
The bi-amped Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system pumps 250 watts of industrial-strength power through a long-excursion 12″ woofer and a high-performance 3″ tweeter, providing you with punchy, deep bass and a clear, true sense of your performance. You also get a 3-band EQ for perfect sound-shaping and a built-in adjustable feedback filter to eliminate those performance-destroying squeals and howls. Also, the Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system’s Class D design ensures that it runs cool and that it’s light enough for easy transport and setup.
Behringer Eurolive F1220D Monitor Speaker System at a Glance:
- Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
- Bi-amplified design provides amazingly accurate sound reproduction
- Custom-engineered transducers deliver phenomenal sound
- Integrated sound processor provides system control and speaker protection
Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
Featuring a powerful 12″ long-excursion woofer and a 3″ high-resolution tweeter mounted on a custom-designed dispersion horn, the Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system gives you the solid bass, crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction, and ultra-wide dispersion you need. Also, thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class D amplifier technology, the Eurolive F1220D is able to deliver surprisingly powerful sonic performance in an ultra-portable, ultra-compact package.
Bi-amplified design provides amazingly accurate sound reproduction
Because it delivers its 250 watts of ultra-clean output through its drivers separately, the Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system provides you with high-resolution sound quality that brings out the best in your music. Instead of applying a simple passive crossover (which would provide inaccurate separation of the frequency spectrum), the Eurolive F1220D drives its woofer and tweeter with separate amplifiers, giving you phenomenal signal integrity.
Custom-engineered transducers deliver phenomenal sound
The Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system’s LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application, ensuring a flawless performance. You can expect massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs every time you power up the Eurolive F1220D. Toss its 3-band EQ, integrated sound processor, and proprietary horn design into the mix, and you can be assured that you’ll experience exceptional sound quality on every corner of the stage.
Integrated sound processor provides system control and speaker protection
Thanks to the Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system’s integrated sound processor, total control is always right at your fingertips. Need more volume? Crank the Level dial until the level is right. Getting too much low or high end? Tweak the 3-band EQ until you hit the sweet spot. On top of that, you also get a built-in adjustable feedback filter, so you can eliminate those troublesome squeals and howls.
Behringer Eurolive F1220D Monitor Speaker System Features:
- Class D design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
- True bi-amping mode provides amazingly accurate sound reproduction
- Custom-engineered transducers deliver exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth, and dynamic range
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Built-in preamp allows direct connection of a dynamic microphone
- Versatile design allows direct connection of electric instruments
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
Add a value-packed powered monitor to your PA with the Behringer Eurolive F1220D monitor speaker system!