The Behringer MS-20 is a pair of inexpensive nearfield speakers, equipped with high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, optical and coaxial SPDIF digital inputs, and analog line inputs in a dual RCA phono and 1/8″ stereo mini configuration.
Designed primarily for desktop audio and multimedia personal production monitoring, the MS-20‘s offer 20 Watts of amplification, Bass and Treble tone controls, individual line input volume controls, and a headphone output, all easily accessed from the front panel of the Right speaker. Compact and feature-laden, these speakers are a worthy solution for desktop workstation audio monitoring.
- Inexpensive 2-way active studio monitors with 2 x 10W amplification and Bass/Treble controls for Desktop Audio, Multimedia, and Keyboard workstation applications
- Active Main, Passive satellite system design, ported bass-reflex cabinets for tighter low frequency reproduction
- Magnetically shielded for close proximity use with a computer or video monitor
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs, high-res 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters with maximized dynamic range
- Two stereo analog inputs with 1/8″ TRS and stereo RCA connectors, may be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo input source
- Individual volume controls for line inputs
- Accessible front panel stereo headphone connector with loudspeaker auto-mute function