The Behringer PODCASTUDIO 2 USB Bundle is designed to get you producing quality podcasts as well as your own music and home recordings with your macOS or PC computer. The bundle includes a XENYX 302USB mixer with built-in USB audio interface, an XM8500 microphone, a pair of HPM1000 headphones, pop filter, XLR mic cable, USB cable, and links to free software to get you up and running quickly and easily.
Behringer XENYX 302USB 5-Input Compact Mixer and USB Interface
The XENYX 302USB 5-Input Compact Mixer with USB delivers high-quality audio and excellent versatility in an ultra compact design, ideal for home, project, or mobile studios. The mixer has an XLR/TRS combo mic input and a 3.5mm mic input, as well as a stereo RCA line input and a stereo 2-track RCA input. There is a stereo RCA main mix output, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring. The stereo USB audio interface allows you to connect the mixer directly to a computer.
The mixer has a state-of-the-art XENYX preamp, which delivers quality that is comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps, but at a fraction of the cost. A neo-classic “British” 2-band graphic EQ lets you make adjustments for a warm and musical sound. The mixer can be powered directly from the USB interface, or by an AC adapter. The mixer includes a free software download for recording, editing, and podcasting, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and an ultra-low latency driver.
- Ultra compact design with a rugged construction, ideal for home, project, or mobile studios
- Analog mixing with tactile knobs and sliders
- Has an XLR/TRS combo mic input and a 3.5mm mic input, as well as a stereo RCA line input and a stereo 2-track RCA input
- There is a stereo RCA main mix output, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring. The 2-track input is assignable to the headphone or main mix output
- A stereo USB audio interface allows you to connect the mixer directly to a computer
- The state-of-the-art XENYX preamp delivers quality that is comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps, but at a fraction of the cost
- A neo-classic “British” 2-band graphic EQ lets you make adjustments for a warm and musical sound
- The mixer can be powered directly from the USB interface or by an AC adapter
- Freely downloadable software for recording, editing, and podcasting, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and an ultra-low latency driver
Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 is a handheld cardioid dynamic microphone offering high-feedback immunity and voice-tailored sound for vocals, speech, and instruments in studios, houses of worship, corporate events, and live stage applications. The element features a dynamic moving coil, which requires no external power. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates off-axis noise caused by sources such as monitors, additional instruments, and room ambience, allowing high gain before feedback.
The Ultravoice XM8500 produces a frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz with a high-frequency boost for increased vocal presence. Its dynamic capsule provides a high-output level and utilizes a shock-isolation system to reduce handling noise. Plosives and wind noise are minimized via the integrated two-stage pop filter. The gold-plated XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps and mixer inputs, and the metal body with a steel grille provides road-ready protection and durability. The Ultravoice XM8500 ships with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Dynamic microphone with smooth midrange presence rise for enhanced vocal projection
- Internal shock-isolation system to reduce handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
- High-level balanced output
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises, and protects the capsule against moisture
- Rugged, reliable metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen
- Microphone stand adapter included
Behringer HPM-1000 – All-Purpose Closed-Back Headphones
The Behringer HPM1000 headphones are a high output, medium weight, multi-purpose monitoring solution for critical recording or enjoyment listening. The padded headband is adjustable, and the elliptical shape of the padded earcups ensures a comfortable, secure fit, with good isolation. The cable sports an 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS stereo mini plug, great for smartphones, MP3 players, and tablets; and a 1/4″ TRS stereo adapter is included for connections to home studio and DJ gear.
The HPM1000 headphones are surprisingly inexpensive and a good value.
- High output, high dynamic range
- Elliptical earcups ergonomically conform to ear shape
- Comfortable padded earcups and adjustable padded headband
- High resolution capsule, drivers
- Single-sided cable