Easy to Use Wireless is Within Your Grasp!
With the Behringer ULM300LAV Wireless Lavalier Microphone System, your next speaking gig will be made that much easier to set up. This wireless system features a single-channel receiver, a belt pack transmitter, and a low-profile lavalier microphone. Since the system is all digital, you’ll experience a top-notch sound with minimal interference, a maximum operating range of 200 feet, and long battery life. And since the system operates in the 2.4 GHz range, you’ll enjoy license-free use around the globe. Beyond that, automatic pairing and a combination of balanced and unbalanced connectors make it a breeze to set up and integrate into any rig.
2.4GHz frequency band offers interference-free performance
There are few things worse than picking up intrusive radio signals with your wireless system. That’s why the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band. This band operates well out of the frequency range of television stations and nearby cell towers. Plus, Behringer digitally encrypts the signal, ensuring that it gets through the air without unwanted artefacts. On top of that, you can operate the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC anywhere in the world without special licensing requirements.
Designed for easy setup
Setting up the Behringer ULM300LAV Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is dead simple. Its bodypack transmitter pairs with its receiver automatically. Keeping an eye on your signal presence and strength, as well as battery life, is as easy as glancing at the receiver’s front-panel LEDs. The Behringer ULM300LAV Wireless Lavalier Microphone System includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced TS connectors, allowing for easy integration with any PA or conference room system.
- Wireless lavalier microphone system
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency avoids interference from cell towers and TV broadcasts
- Digital transmission design enhances the signal quality and rejects unwanted artefacts
- Lavalier microphone captures full, lifelike vocals
- Bodypack transmitter clips inconspicuously to your belt
- Front panel LEDs allow for at-a-glance monitoring
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced TS connectors integrate with almost any system