The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM300MIC is a 2.4 GHz wireless microphone system designed to provide out-of-the-box functionality and voice-optimized performance for DJs, vocalists, presenters, and public speakers in clubs, concert venues, conferences, and live stage applications. The included handheld wireless mic and single-channel receiver automatically pair and communicate via the license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Two AA batteries (available separately) allow up to 24 hours of operating time for the mic, which features integrated volume and mute functions. The wireless receiver, powered via the included 5 VDC power supply, can be used up to 200’ away from the mic and offers balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs for simple connection to mixers or PA systems. LED indicators for power and battery status, audio presence, and signal strength ensure that you’re never unsure of what’s happening with your microphone system.
- Digital wireless system with handheld microphone transmitter and single-channel receiver
- ULM300M handheld transmitter features a mic capsule tailored to vocal applications
- Operates in the license-free 2.4GHz frequency band for clear, interference-free operation
- Digitally encrypted signal maintains all of its integrity from transmitter to receiver
- 200-foot operating range supplies plenty of room to work the stage
- Automatic pairing makes setup a breeze
- Easy-to-read front-panel LEDs on the receiver provide at-a-glance information about signal presence and strength
- Indicators on the transmitter warn you when it’s time to change your batteries
- Integrated volume buttons on the microphone transmitter make adjusting levels from the stage easy
- Handy panic mute function in case you run into trouble
- 24 hours of real-world performance time on a single battery