The U-PHORIA UMC204HD from Behringer is a two input, four output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps. Powered from the USB bus, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control and a monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
Connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature two 1/4″ TRS and four RCA phono connectors. A pair of 1/4″ TRS insert allow for processing using external effects. Dedicated MIDI input and output terminals provide additional MIDI connectivity and global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Free software downloads are available on registering the item.
- Two input/four output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
- Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Two 1/4″ TRS main balanced outputs and four RCA phono unbalanced outputs
- Analog inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Headphone output with level control and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Dedicated MIDI input and output
- Input/playback mix control and stereo/mono switch for direct monitoring
- Status, signal and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis