The Behringer XENYX 1202FX is a mixer that offers clear and natural sound in a small and portable format. With twelve inputs, four high-quality XENYX mic preamps, a 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader, and a multi-FX processor, this versatile mixer is ideal for a wide variety of mix and recording applications, from small-stage gigs to home-studios, mid-size corporate events, and more.
The XENYX 1202FX is quick to set up and operate with all connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first four input channels feature XENYX mic preamps on four XLR connectors, as well as four 1/4″ inputs for line-level signals. Switchable, onboard 48V phantom power allows you to plug in both dynamic and studio-grade condenser microphones. A gain knob lets you adjust the input level and a clip LED alerts you if you are overdriving the input. British-style 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments.
The four sets of stereo inputs each feature +4/-10 switches used to match the mixer’s input sensitivity to the incoming signal. This helps avoid signal degradation when connecting stereo keyboards or playback devices to the mixer. Pan (or balance) and level controls are included for all channels.
The built-in, dual-engine multi-FX processor offers 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch-shifter, and a variety of multi-effects. Each channel is equipped with a post-fader FX send, which you can use to send signal to the FX processor or to an external processor. The FX-to-Main knob allows you to control the level of the effect in your main mix.
The CD/tape section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The CD/tape inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the control room/phones outputs. The main mix fader controls the signal at both the main outs and CD/tape output, while a dedicated knob adjusts the volume for the phone/control room outputs.
- Compact and versatile 12-channel analog mixer for small-stage gigs or mid-size corporate events
- Four, quality XENYX microphone preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Four, balanced mono line inputs
- Four, unbalanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- 24-bit, dual-engine multi-FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch-shifter, and more
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One, mono, post-fader FX-send knob per channel for internal FX processor and/or as send to external processor
- Main mix outputs and separate control room, phones, and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Mic channels with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- Designed and engineered in Germany