The Behringer XENYX Q502USB is a mixer that offers clear and natural sound in a compact and portable format. With five inputs, one high-quality XENYX mic preamp, and a USB interface, this mixer is ideal for a variety of mix and recording applications, from small-stage gigs to home-studios, limited-size corporate events, and more.
The XENYX Q502USB is quick to set up and operate with all connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first input channel features a XENYX mic preamp, which delivers 130 dB of dynamic range, low-distortion signal, and a wide frequency response extending from 10 Hz to 200 kHz. The 15V phantom power allows you to plug in a dynamic or condenser microphone.
The channel also offers a 1/4″ input for a line-level signal, a British-style, 2-band EQ to provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments, and an easy-to-use, “one-knob” compressor to gently smooth out signal peaks for punchy and present bass lines, drums, and vocals. A gain knob let you adjust the input level and a clip LED alerts you when the signal is too high and about to distort. Dedicated knobs set the mix level and pan position. The two sets of stereo inputs each feature pan (or balance) and level controls.
The XENYX Q502USB is equipped with a stereo USB audio interface for recording your mix directly to a computer. Along with it comes the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a home recording studio. The 2-Track section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The 2-Track inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the phones outputs. Dedicated knobs adjust the volume for the main mix and phones outputs.
- One high-quality, XENYX microphone preamp with 130 dB of dynamic range, for dynamic and condenser microphones
- 15V phantom power with on/off switch
- Mic channel with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- One balanced mono line input
- Two balanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to record directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic, British-style 2-band EQ on mono channel for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade compressor with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED
- Main mix outputs plus headphones and stereo 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Designed and engineered in Germany