The Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer is versatile, feature packed and ideal for small project recording, rehearsals, podcasts and more. There are 8 inputs with 2 mono channels and 2 stereo channels.
A total of 2 proprietary Xenyx mic preamps feature 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Both mono channels feature a built-in, one-knob compressor for quick dynamics control in live sound and recording situations.
There are 3-band EQs on all mono channels. In addition to all this, the Xenyx Q802USB features a 2-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct recording to software. Audacity recording software, as well as 150 instrument and effects plug-ins are available for free download.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/audio interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany