To top their previous achievement with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design adds an even more full-featured, compact Super35 camera to their cine-style line with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro.
The 6K Pro features all the recording features, sensor, dynamic range, buttons, and ports as its predecessor, and adds a variety of important new features such as a 5″ tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness, a Pro EVF option, built-in clear/2/4/6-stop ND filters, dual mini-XLR inputs, an accurate timecode clock, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and updated Gen 5 color science.
New 6K Pro Features
- 5″ tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in clear/2/4/6-stop IR ND filters
- Dual mini-XLR inputs
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
- Super-accurate timecode clock
- NP-F570 L-series battery slot
- Updated Gen 5 color science
- Optional Pro EVF and battery grip