Styled in black, the Blackstar FLY 3 Bluetooth is a versatile 3W mini guitar amplifier with Clean and Overdrive channels, a built-in digital tape delay effect, and an Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) to dial in your desired tone. It can also be used as a portable speaker to listen to music, or as a computer speaker, and more.
The FLY 3 Bluetooth features controls for Volume, Gain, and EQ via Blackstar’s proprietary Infinite Shape Feature, Delay Level, Delay Time, and an Overdrive switch. This simple yet comprehensive control set allows you to sculpt your tone. The sealed cabinet is designed to deliver full-bodied sound when you plug in your guitar or when using an external device such as an MP3 player or mobile phone to play music through the MP3/line input jack or wirelessly via Bluetooth. There is also a speaker emulated output jack that can be used for recording your guitar or to connect headphones for quiet practice.
Whether you’re looking for your first amp or a portable mini amp for practice, the FLY 3 is an ideal tool for any guitarist.
- Built-in MP3/line-in jack or Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect to your MP3 player, mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc. to jam along with your favorite tracks or use as a portable speaker
- Emulated speaker output jack can be used for recording or for quiet practice through headphones
- Capable of being battery powered, you can take your FLY 3 Bluetooth with you wherever you go
- Separate clean and overdrive channels
- Proprietary ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) to dial in your desired tone
- Turn the FLY 3 Bluetooth into a 6W stereo mini amp setup by connecting a FLY 103 extension cabinet (sold separately). This configuration can also be used as portable stereo speakers for listening to music, or as computer speakers