The Blackstar HT112OC MkII offers incredible tone and projection — plug your amp into this slanted 1 x 12” extension cab, and you’ll be blown away. Its Blackbird 50 speaker handles both clean punch and saturated leads like a champ. Its unique open/closed-back design provides exceptional sonic flexibility. Reliability will never be an issue — the HT112OC MkII features heavy-gauge wire and rugged construction. This extension cabinet offers 50 watts of power handling and features a 16-ohm input. The HT112OC MkII is the perfect partner for your HT-1RH MkII, HT-5RH MkII, or HT-20RH MkII amp.
Is it open-back or closed-back?
The HT112OC MkII features a unique open/closed-back design. Want the tight response of a closed-back cab? Then, insert the included baffle into the back panel of the cabinet. Want the wider response of an open-back cab? Then, remove the baffle — it’s that easy! The guitarists here at Sweetwater appreciate the tonal flexibility that’s provided by Blackstar’s HT112OC MkII.
Blackstar HT112OC MkII Features:
- 50-watt, 1 x 12” extension cab
- Angled design offers incredible tone and projection
- Blackbird 50 speaker handles both clean punch and saturated leads like a champ
- Unique open/closed-back design provides exceptional sonic flexibility
- Reliable heavy-gauge wire and rugged construction
- 16-ohm input