The Blackstar U30 is a Unity Series 8″ 30W bass amplifier designed to deliver versatile tones and built-in effects for bassists in the studio and onstage. It features 30W of solid-state power driving a custom-designed Eminence Opus 8″ speaker mounted in a closed-back cabinet. Classic, Modern, and Overdrive voices are available at the flip of a switch, as are the built-in compressor and chorus. A footswitch is provided for hands-free toggling of the overdrive and chorus.
Effectively manage your gain structure using the input gain, clip indicator, -10 dB pad, and master volume. The pad allows easy accommodation of basses with low-output passive pickups or hot active electronics. Shape your tone with the 3-band EQ, which boasts a semi-parametric mid band.
Connect your mobile device to the 3.5mm aux input and play along with backing tracks or your favorite songs. Output connections include an XLR for linking to a Blackstar U250ACT (available separately), an XLR line output with a ground-lift switch, and a 1/4″ headphone jack with an independent level control.
- 30W of solid-state power through a custom-designed Eminence Opus 8″ speaker
- Selectable Classic, Modern, and Overdrive voices
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band
- Chorus and overdrive selectable via top panel or footswitch
- Built-in compressor with on/off switch
- Input gain control, switchable -10 dB pad, and master volume
- LED indicators for input clipping and power status
- 3.5mm aux input for playing along with music from your mobile device
- Dedicated Cab Link XLR output allows linking to a U250ACT Unity 250 active cabinet (available separately)
- XLR 3-pin line output with ground-lift switch
- 1/4″ line/headphone output with independent level control
- Protective metal corners
- Top-panel carry handle
- Includes footswitch and power cable