This 6-string set of NB1152 Custom Light Nickel Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings from D’Addario are premium uncoated strings designed to bring out the crisp and clear sound of your guitar. The set features plain steel for the first two treble strings (E and B), while the wound bass strings (G, D, A, and E) feature a combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped onto a high-carbon NY steel core. This advanced construction allows the natural voice of the guitar to shine through with clarity, resonance, and projection.
Comprised of gauges .011, .015, .022, .032, .042, and .052, these strings are ideal for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your acoustic guitar
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Features D’Addario’s exclusive high-carbon NY steel for improved strength and tuning stability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, and Nickel Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052