D’Addario’s XT strings are among the longest-lasting bass strings we at Sweetwater have tested, thanks to their thin, durable coating. And we do mean thin — you won’t even know it’s there. XT bass strings employ D’Addario’s proprietary high-carbon steel core and fusion twist technology, ensuring that they play easier and stay in tune better, even under the heat of a live performance. XT bass strings boast nickel-plated windings with enhanced magnetic properties for increased output and enhanced dynamic range. Whether you play rock or soul, you’ll appreciate the clarity, warmth, and balance you get out of D’Addario’s XT bass guitar strings.
- 5-string set; .045, .065, .080, .100, .130
- Thin, durable coating protects every string
- Balanced clarity and warmth
- High-carbon steel core yields unrivaled strength and elasticity
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional bass strings
- Manufactured in D’Addario’s New York factory