Ernie Ball 2329 Clear Nylon End Ukulele String— they deliver the bright, balanced tone and excellent projection you demand. These clear nylon strings feature ball-end construction, making installation a breeze while enhancing tuning stability.
Ernie Ball Ukulele strings are made from 100% nylon monofilament .Ernie Ball 2329 Clear Nylon End Ukulele String are offered in traditional clear resin for a bright, balanced tone with excellent projection and black resin for a warm, rich tone with percussive attack.
Ernie Ball 2329 Clear Nylon End Ukulele String feature ball end construction for easy installation and enhanced tuning stability. Gauges .028, .032, .040, .028
At Music Store Live we’re all musicians like you, and we know how hard it can be to afford all the gear that you want and need. We encourage you to make us an offer. Often times, you’ll be pleasantly surprised
Ernie Ball 2329 Ukulele Strings Features:
- Clear nylon offers bright, balanced tone and excellent projection
- Ball-end construction enables easy installation and enhances tuning stability
- Suitable for concert or soprano ukuleles
About this item
- Traditional clear nylon monofilament ukulele strings
- Bright, balanced tone with excellent projection
- Ball-ends for fast, easy installation
- Suitable for Concert or Soprano ukuleles
- Gauges: .028, .032, .040, .028