Ernie Ball 2409 28-42 Gauge is made of black nylon monofilament.
Gold wound basses are made of 80/20 bronze wrapped around a nylon multifilament core providing a smooth, rich tone. These strings feature ball-end construction for faster, easier installation over traditional tie-end strings.
are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life? Gauges First .028, Second .032, Third .040, Fourth .030, Fifth .036, Sixth .042 – Medium tension
They are multifilament for added strength and wrapped in a thin tape of silver-plated copper. Ball ends make these Ernesto Palla classical guitar strings ideal for a wide range of instruments.
- Professional-quality, high-performance classical guitar strings]
- Treble strings made from solid monofilament clear nylon for vibrant clarity
- Multifilament bass strings wound with silver-plated copper for warm and complex tone
- Modern ball ends are compatible with a wide range of modern classical and flamenco guitars
- Designed to last and keep sounding fresh long after typical strings give out
About this item
- Nylon guitar strings for classical guitars
- Basses are wound with 80/20 Bronze for a brighter tone. Trebles are black nylon
- Medium tension
- Equipped with ball ends for easy installment
- Gauges: .028, .032, .040, .030, .036, .043