Ernie Ball Earthwood Acoustic 12 String Guitar String have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball’s music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play.
After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own.
When you open a pack of Ernie Ball Earthwood Acoustic 12 String Guitar today, you know you’re getting a quality set of strings, designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can’t go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball Earthwood Acoustic 12 String Guitar String have earned quite a reputation among guitarists. These are Ernie’s Slinky Acoustic Phosphor Bronze strings.
Made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, and 0.3% phosphorus wire, wrapped around tin-plated hex-shaped steel-core wire. Has a light orange-gold color and provides a mellow, ringing sound with excellent clarity.
Ernie Ball Slinky Acoustic 12-string Acoustic Guitar Strings Features at a Glance
- For 12-string acoustic guitars
- .009/.009, .012/.012, .020w/.009, .026/.012, .036/.020p, .046/.026
- Mellow tone
- Tin-plated hex steel core
- Phosphor bronze
About this item
- Bright, balanced tone with excellent projection and clarity
- 12-String Medium gauge: 11-11, 15-15, 24w-10, 30-14, 42-22w, 52-28
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around high-carbon steel core wire
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials