focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, the third-generation focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation .
Scarlett 2i2 2×2 USB Bundle, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle.
Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett 2i2 Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavors.
The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle legendary ISA preamplifier.
The two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars, basses, synthesizers, or drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps.24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity.
Hook up headphones to the front-panel 1/4″ jack and connect active speakers to the rear-panel balanced 1/4″ monitor outputs, then enjoy independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings.
focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle;
is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
The focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle;
- Perfect for recording vocals and a guitar, two instruments, two mics, or a stereo mixer feed
- Third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2×2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8′ XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
focusrite-scarlett-2i2 Studio Bundle Features;
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4″ instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Dedicated switches change the 1/4″ inputs between unbalanced instrument level and balanced line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective