Formatt Hitech HT100NDPKit3.2 100mmx100mm 4×4 inch Prostop IRND Kit of 3 0.3,0.6,0.9
- The Formatt-Hitech 100 x 100mm ProStop IRND Three Filter Kit contains three solid neutral density filters ranging from 0.3 to 0.9 ND (1-3 stop).
- These filters provide a consistent and even reduction in light from reaching the film or sensor, allowing you to photograph with longer exposure times or larger apertures than normally required.
- By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- The ProStop IRND filters have been optimized for use with digital sensors and promote nearly flat attenuation of both visible and infrared light.
- Due to imaging sensors greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
- These filters provide a high level of neutrality across both spectrums in order to eliminate color casts and ensure cleaner, truer blacks.
- These filters measure 3.9 x 3.9″ / 100 x 100mm, 0.12″ / 3mm-thick, and are constructed from specially dyed CR-39 optical resin.
- They are compatible with LEE type filter holders.
- Contains 0.3-0.9 Solid ND Filters
- Increase Exposure Length
- Greater Control Over Exposures
- Compatible with LEE Holders
- Filter Type: Solid ND Combination
- Combination Type: IR Attenuation
- Density: 0.3 (1 Stop)
- Size: 3.9 x 3.9″ / 100.0 x 100.0 mm
- Filter Thickness: 0.12″ / 3 mm
- Filter Material Resin