About Ghungroo 3 Lines Green
- Ghungroo 3 Lines Green, also known as Ghungroo, Ghoonghroo, Ghunghar, Ghunghur, Salangai, and Tinklebells.
- Many tinkerbells are strewn together to create this musical feet ornament that adorns the feet of Indian classical dancers.
- A musical leg piece or an anklet, Ghunghroo sounds and weighs differently based on the composition and size.
- They have a dual purpose of providing music according to the beats and also add grace to the dance.
- Ghoongroo is worn by the Classical dancer while performing for dance and theatre forms like Bharatnatyam, Mohiyattam, Kuchipudi, Odishhi, Kathak, Yakshajana, and many more.
|Model||GHUNGROO 3 LIINE GREEN|
|Package Dimensions||30 x 10 x 3 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item model number||GHUNGROO 3 LIINE GREEN|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||500 g|