The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 is an intuitive DJ software controller, designed for the beginner to learn how to mix and perform. Powered by the DJUCED software, the Inpulse 300 offers several features to help you learn, including light guides to show you the right moves, an Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) that suggests the best songs to play, an energy feature to manage the party mood, and the DJ Academy, which provides onboard video tutorials.
The Inpulse 300 controller features a dual-deck layout with touch-sensitive (capacitive touch) jog wheels that allow for vinyl-style cueing, pitchbend functions, and browsing through tracks. The sixteen multicolor pads light up for better comprehension and offer eight modes of control including hot-cue, roll, slicer, sampler, toneplay, FX, slicer loop, and beatjump. Between the decks is a 2-channel mixer with an integrated crossfader for blending two tracks. Each deck offers gain control, a 3-band EQ, a filter, and a level fader. The internal 24-bit / 44.1 kHz soundcard features stereo RCA main outputs for connecting to a PA system and a separate 1/8″ headphone output for monitoring and track cueing.
The included DJUCED software delivers intuitive yet powerful DJ mixing features for both novice and experienced DJs alike. Mix tracks manually or automatically, manipulate tracks with filters, and record mixes into software to share and upload. The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 ships with a braided USB cable.
- Light Guide: Built-in, onboard dynamic light guide removes need to look at computer screen
- Tempo Guide: Shows where to move tempo fader
- Beat Align Guide: Shows best direction to turn jog wheel
IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- Trending Songs: Displays list of best upcoming songs to play, suggested by DJUCED AI
- Assistant: Offers best music suggestion at the touch of a button
- Energy: Match energy of current track to suggestions to keep energy levels consistent
- Built-in video tutorials
- Integrated into DJUCED
- Helps develop DJ skills
- Jog Wheel: Touch detection for scratch mode
- Pads: Four pads to activate modes (hot-cue, roll, FX, sampler)
- Loop Controls: Loop in and loop out keys
- Tempo/Pitch: Fader control
- Filter, 3-band EQ, gain knob, volume fader / deck crossfader, master volume, headphones
- VU meters per deck + master VU meter
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Master:2 x RCA
- Headphone: 3.5 mm