The Lanparte Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage outfits your camera with the fundamental components needed to build
a complete video production rig. It consists of a 15mm rod baseplate, half-cage, top handle, and a pair of 11.87″ long 15mm rods
to support optional accessories such as a matte box, follow focus, shoulder pad, and hand grips. Also included is a shorter 7.87″ 15mm rod
that attaches to the top of the cage, and a rod-mount 1/4″-20 screw adapter for attaching an EVF, monitor, recorder, or other accessory.
The design of the cage provides unobstructed access to all camera controls, ports, and the battery/SD card compartment.
The Pocket Cinema Camera is secured in the cage via top and bottom 1/4″-20 screws.
A custom dovetail design fits around the bottom of the camera to prevent unwanted twisting or while operating.
The half-cage offers 1/4″-20 mounting threads along the left-sided support arm, while leaving the right side of the camera open.
The top handle is multi-functional, featuring a cold shoe, a perpendicularly oriented 15mm rod port, and a push-button that lets you rotate the handle 180°.
By rotating the top handle the forward position, you can better balance front-heavy loads.
The single 7.87″ 15mm rod slot into the top handle’s rod port, allowing for additional accessory attachment, as well as the included rod-mount 1/4″-20 screw adapter.
- Baseplate with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads
- Half-cage & Cold shoe
- Rod-mount 1/4″-20 screw adapter
- Accessory Mounting Threads: 1/4″-20
- Tripod Mounting Thread: 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16
- Rods: 15mm x 11.8″ (300 mm) x 2 pcs.for Base Plate
- 15mm x 7.87″ (200 mm) x 1 pc.for top Rotating handle
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.32 x 4.21 x 8.61″ (160.50 x 107.00 x 218.75 mm) (including rods, clamp, and top handle)
- Weight 1.5 lb (682 g)