The Lanparte Bridge Plate features a height-adjustable baseplate with dual 15mm LWS rod clamps and a quick-release camera plate. The height of the baseplate is adjustable up to 1.6″ by loosening a single knob, allowing you to achieve proper lens height when using a matte box or follow focus. A pair of 11.8″ long 15mm rods come included.
The quick-release plate features a dovetail design that slides or drops onto the baseplate, locking into place using a release lever. The plate includes 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera screws, with threads on the side of baseplate provided for storing the unused screw. A safety lock prevents the plate from sliding off the baseplate when attached. For mounting on tripods and other equipment, there are 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom of the baseplate.
- Baseplate with 1.6″ height adjustment
- 15mm LWS rod clamps threaded ends for rod extension
- Pair of 11.8″ 15mm rods included
- Quick-release dovetail plate with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws
- Release lever with integrated safety trigger
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 holes for storing unused camera screw
- Bubble level
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod screws
- CNC machined aluminum construction