The LA3D-2 3-Axis Handheld Detachable Gimbal from LanParte is a handheld, detachable, and mountable gimbal for GoPro cameras with wired control. It accepts two generic 18350 batteries (3+ hours use) or 18650 batteries with extender (for 7+ hours use).
The LA3D-2 Gimbal incorporates brushless motors and can be detached and mounted on many platforms (jib, tripod, chest mount, bike, or car) using the GoPro mount. It comes with a 1/4″-20 standard threaded hole at the bottom of the grip. The gimbal offers Follow, Semi-Follow/Locked Tilt, and Fully Locked modes of operation.
- Follow mode: Camera follows the tilt and pan movements of your wrist, and roll is adjusted with the joystick
- Semi-Follow mode: Camera tilt is locked but can be adjusted with the joystick, and camera follows pan
- Fully Locked mode: All axes are locked, and tilt/pan adjustments can be made with the joystick
- Inverted mode for low-angle shooting: Allows you to have full tilt range when held upside down in Semi-Follow and Fully Locked modes—does not matter in Follow mode
- Three shooting functions: 180°, Portrait, and 360° Panorama
- Low-angle inverted shooting capability
- Joystick replaces buttons for better control of the gimbal (pan/tilt/roll)
- Simultaneous pan and tilt control
- Handheld and detachable/mountable with wired-control
- Equipped with half-frame clamp for GoPro and other action cameras, and industry-standard 1/4″-20 threaded holes at the bottom of the handle
- Compatible with GoPro, Xiaomi 4K, and other cameras