For music producers, beatmakers, and mixers who need a single, high-quality solution for playback monitoring and connection of various USB devices, the M-Audio AIR | Hub is a cost-effective interface that is just as capable in the studio as it is on the road. Plus, it comes with a robust bundle of software including Pro Tools | First, 20 effect plug-ins, a 2GB sample collection, and more.
The onboard 24-bit / 96 kHz DAC ensures clear and detailed conversion of digital signal from computer to multiple analog outputs—two balanced 1/4″ monitor jacks and a 1/4″ headphone port. This means that you can simultaneously hook up a pair of active monitors and your favorite headphones. Independent volume controls are provided for the monitor and headphone outputs, so you can effectively set your preferred listening levels.
With a USB Type-C port for connection to your Mac/Windows computer and three front-panel USB Type-A ports, the AIR | Hub lets you connect a variety of USB devices such as MIDI controllers, mobile devices, and external storage drives, even if your computer has only one USB port.
USB Monitoring Interface
Headphone and Monitor Outputs
Outfitted with two balanced 1/4″ monitor outputs and a stereo 1/4″ headphone output, the AIR | Hub can accommodate a pair of powered speakers and your favorite headphones.</
Independent Volume Controls
The rugged metal chassis features a large knob on top to smoothly adjust the volume of your monitors. A separate knob is provided to independently adjust your headphone level.
Built-In USB Hub
External Power Supply
Robust Software Suite
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition: Powerful audio and MIDI recording software with unlimited buses, elastic time, elastic pitch, offline bounce, and 1GB of free cloud storage.
- Eleven Lite Amp Modeling: Simulation of modern and vintage amps, cabs, and sounds that bring you anything from clean and sparkly to hi-gain distortion.
- AVID Effects Collection: 20 effect plug-ins including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, and more.
- Air Music Xpand!2: A multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, note range, mix, arpeggiation, modulation, and effects settings.
- Touch Loops: A 2GB sample collection with sounds ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots.