Designed for musicians, producers, and beatmakers, the M-Audio Oxygen 61 MKV is a portable USB MIDI keyboard controller that combines 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with versatile control hardware, auto-mapping, Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology, and an arpeggiator. It also ships with a suite of creative software (including a MIDI editor, DAWs, and virtual instruments), allowing for immediate music making on stage or in the studio.
The Oxygen 61 MKV features two banks of eight, backlit velocity-sensitive trigger pads with Note Repeat for beat production and finger drumming. There are eight assignable knobs for controlling virtual instruments and plug-ins, and nine assignable faders for mixing your productions with precision and ease. Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels, along with a 1/4″ sustain-pedal input provide you with additional control over your music and performance. A set of transport buttons enables you to control your DAW without having to reach for the mouse.
Auto-Mapping for Creative DAW Control
Produce Music Easier and Faster
Music-Creation Software Bundle
The bundled software features Ableton Live Lite and MPC Beats, the latter with five expansion packs. These DAWs can take you from sequencing and recording all the way to mixdown, and they’re compatible with the included Hybrid 3 synthesizer and Mini Grand piano virtual instruments from Air Music Technology. Additionally, you get 60 free lessons from Melodics and a 3-month Skoove membership to strengthen your playing skills and elevate your musical knowledge.
MPC Expansion Packs
- MPC Beats Producer Kits: Multigenre beat-production pack
- F9 Instruments Beats Edition: 25 high-quality instrument samples
- LANIAKEA Sounds: Trap Soul & Lofi production pack
- MSX Audio: Soulful drums collection
- ADSR: LoFi producer collection
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW instruments and plug-ins
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate, and Swing controls
- 2 banks of 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with Note Repeat for beat production
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plug-ins
- 9 assignable faders for mixing
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without a mouse
- Display provides instant parameter feedback
- Pitch and modulation wheels, and 1/4″sustain pedal input
- MIDI editor software and a complete software production package