Need a power supply for your pedalboard? Running short on space? MXR M239 Mini Iso-Brick 5-output Pedal Power Supply has a solution for you.
The MXR M239 Mini Iso-Brick 5-output Pedal Power Supply delivers quiet, noise-free power to your stompboxes without eating up a ton of pedalboard real estate.
Five fully isolated outputs, including a 9/18-volt switchable output, accommodate a wide range of pedals while eliminating annoying ground loop noise. Expansion is as easy as inserting a splitter cable.
Troubleshooting is also a breeze, thanks to super-bright LED status indicators. Beyond that, this road-ready power supply is built like a tank.
Whether you need a space-saving solution for your travel board or just have a small collection of tried-and-true pedals, the Mini Iso-Brick is a reliable, feature-packed pedalboard power supply.
Handles a wide range of pedals
The MXR M239 Mini Iso-Brick 5-output Pedal Power Supply is loaded with five fully isolated outputs — no ground loop noise here. Four of the outputs provide 9-volt power at 300mA, which should satisfy most of your old-school stompboxes.
But to accommodate your power-hungry digital pedals, MXR included a switchable 9/18-volt, 800mA output. The Mini Iso-Brick can also handle both negative and positive grounds.
MXR M239 Mini Iso-Brick 5-output Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Compact, lightweight pedalboard power supply
- 5 outputs (4 x 9-volt and 1 switchable 9/18-volt) accommodate a wide range of pedals
- Fully isolated design eliminates annoying ground loop noise
- Add an extra pedal to each output with a splitter cable (1 cable included)
- LED status indicators make troubleshooting a breeze
- Rugged, road-ready construction