Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI Keyboard Controller 49-key. Based on their award-winning Panorama, Nektar’s Impact LX49+ uses intelligent mapping to give you hands-on control over your session immediately. Switch between Mixer, Instrument, and Preset modes for a fast workflow. The labeled faders and encoders show default instrument parameter assignments, helping you keep your eyes off your computer screen. The Impact LX49+’s 49 synth-action keys give you a smooth, precise feel, as do its pitch and mod wheels. In fact, all controls on the LX49+ – including the knobs, faders, and performance pads – feel great.
Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI Keyboard Controller 49-key at a Glance:
- The keyboard controller done right
- Ample control capabilities
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
The keyboard controller done right
The Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI Keyboard Controller 49-key 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard sports a silky synth action with medium tension. This makes it perfect for playing just about any type of part. To suit your playing style, you get four velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics. For certain types of synth parts requiring consistent output, there are three fixed velocities. Pitch bend and modulation wheels are properly placed to your left, with the octave and transpose buttons above them.
Ample control capabilities
Nektar hit it big with their Panorama range. Now they’ve done it again – at a more affordable price. The streamlined Impact series of controllers offers intelligent mapping and tight integration with the most popular DAWs, preset mixer, and plug-in modes, transport and navigation controls, MIDI programming capabilities, and five users presets.
Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
From sketching and arranging musical ideas to final mixdown and even live performance, Bitwig DAW software gives you a powerful toolset and fast workflow. The Nektar Impact LX25+ comes with Bitwig 8-Track DAW software, which features the entire collection of Bitwig Studio devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI.
Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI Keyboard Controller 49-key Features:
- 49-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don’t have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls