P02043 Earthwood Silk Acoustic Guitar String is made with an 80/20 bronze alloy wrap, along with a layer of silk between the wrap and steel core.
The silk produces a more mellow sound and makes the Ernie Ball P02043 Earthwood Silk and Steel Regular Acoustic Strings feel more comfortable while reducing finger noise.
Made from 80% copper, and 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex-shaped brass-plated high-carbon steel core wire. Played by some of the biggest names in music, Ernie Ball 80/20 Bronze acoustic strings provide a crisp, bright sound with pleasing overtones.
- Ernie Ball P02043 Earthwood Silk and Steel Regular Acoustic Strings soften tone and touch for a warm sound and comfortable feel
- Discreetly nestled between the tin-plated, high-carbon steel core and the shiny gold wrappings of 80/20 bronze, lies a delicate layer of silk wrap
- The brightness of 80/20 bronze wrap wire is coupled with a soft subtle silk wrap, resulting in a pleasingly warm, mellowed tone
- Gauges: 13, 17, 26, 34, 46, 56
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials