The Chromatic Pedal Tuner from D’Addario is a slim, stompbox-style chromatic tuner designed for use with 1/4”-connected instruments. Tuning status is easily seen, due to its large, full-color vertical display, which shows the note name and red, yellow, and green segments.
The pedal’s 32-bit processor yields fast and accurate note detection. Tuning accuracy is to 0.05 cents. The tuner can be calibrated via the Pitch button on the side of the pedal.
An aluminum enclosure and true bypass switching make it ready for use in touring, commercial facilities, music lessons, and home studios. The D’Addario Chromatic Pedal Tuner can be powered by a 9V battery (included) or 9 VDC power supply (available separately).
- Stompbox-style chromatic tuner
- Full-color vertical display is large and easy to see
- 32-bit processor yields fast note detection
- True bypass switching
- Calibration function via Pitch button
- 0.05-cent tuning accuracy
- Aluminum enclosure
- Powered by 9V battery (included) or 9 VDC power supply (available separately)