The AudioBox from Presonus is a two-channel USB computer audio interface. It utilizes high-grade components to ensure optimum performance and features 24-bit converters that sample at 44.1 or 48kHz, two high-quality PreSonus microphone preamps with switchable 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O and solid drivers.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac OS X, and Windows and includes 20 PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and third-party loops, software and instrument sounds.
- 24-bit/44.1, 48kHz USB audio recording interface bundled with PreSonus Studio One Artist
- Two Class-A XMAX microphone/instrument preamps
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS phone outputs
- Headphone output (1/4″ TRS) with dedicated volume control
- MIDI input and output
- All metal chassis ready to withstand the rigors of the road
- Powered via the USB bus