The PreSonus Eris E8 XT Studio Monitor 8 Inch offers the same robust connectivity options with an updated driver combo and a larger ported enclosure.
The Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide delivers a wider and more controlled sweet spot, ideal for group listening and collaboration.
The PreSonus Eris E8 XT utilizes a 140W ultralow-mass, silk-dome high-frequency driver, which combines to deliver up to 105 dB of continuous SPL.
The PreSonus Eris E8 XT Active Studio Monitor 8 Inch provides a balanced XLR, a balanced ¼” TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input.
Dial in the acoustic tuning controls for a flattened frequency response and an accurate mixing contour. The acoustic controls on the rear panel include Level, HPF, LF-Trim, HF-Trim, and Acoustic Space. The PreSonus Eris E8 XT ships with a power cord.
- 8″ woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25″ ultralow-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Coverage (HxV): 100 x 60° EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140W, Class-AB biamplification
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
- Includes Studio One Prime DAW software and Studio Magic plug-in suite