Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package-SM6 shockmount / pop filter
The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount / pop filter, 10′ (3m) XLR cable, a dust cover, and of course the Rode NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A is regarded as one of the most flexible condenser microphones in its class. Its high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element delivers maximum flexibility in virtually any recording scenario. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 1″ (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern – Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter – Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dustcover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Designed and manufactured in Australia