The Samson Graphite 49 is a USB/MIDI keyboard with an impressive array of features. Its 49 keys are velocity-sensitive and capable of sending aftertouch messages for additional expression and parameter control. The keyboard is equipped with an extensive array of controllers including 9 faders, 8 encoders, 16 buttons, and 4 velocity-sensitive trigger pads. They’re all programmable, and can be adjusted on the fly. A large LCD display helps make editing a breeze. The unit can be powered via USB bus power or with the included AC adapter.
The Graphite 49 has an abundance of performance-friendly features including dedicated transpose and octave buttons, pitch bend and modulation wheels, four zones for splits and layers, and adjustable velocity curves for both the keys and pads.
Connect to external MIDI instruments and interfaces using the MIDI Out jack, and plug in a sustain pedal (not included) through the rear-panel 1/4″ pedal input. Included in the box is Native Instrument’s Komplete Elements software (Windows and Mac), which gives you over 3 GB of samples and software instruments.
The unit can be powered by the USB bus or with the included AC adapter. For added mobility, you can also power it with an iPad via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection kit (not included), which allows USB devices to connect to the iPad. Once connected, the Graphite 49 also functions as a controller for music and synth apps that support MIDI control.
- 49-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- 9 programmable faders, 8 encoders, and 16 buttons for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- 4 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch (two banks each) for drum sounds and samples
- Large LCD display provides real-time feedback
- USB bus powered.
- For added mobility, the Graphite 49 can be powered with an iPad through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- When connected to an iPad using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included), you can use it with your favorite music and synth iPad apps that support MIDI controller
- MIDI Out, USB and sustain pedal connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- 4 zones for creating splits and layering sounds
- Adjustable velocity curve for both keys and pads
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
- Bundled with Native Instrument’s Komplete Elements 8 music-production software