The RC10 Studio Reflection Microphone Filter by Samson is an optimal solution for recording vocalists or voiceover artists in less than stellar acoustic spaces. Use the RC10 in a home studios, untreated rehearsal spaces, or for voiceover applications.
Housed in a deep and sturdy semicircular aluminum shell, the acoustic foam absorbs unwanted reflections to the microphone. The resulting drier and clearer recordings can then be treated during mixing or film post-processing.
The filter mounts onto a microphone stand, and the mount brackets allow you to easily adjust its height and depth for precise microphone placement. Standard 5/8″-27 threaded adapters fit most microphone stands, clips, and shock mounts.
- Lightweight, portable microphone reflection filter
- Single-panel construction
- Industry standard acoustic foam interior
- Aluminum framing
- Steel filter mount, including mic clip/stand attachment piece
- Filter mount offers up to 6.5″ of vertical reach
- Mic clip/stand attachment piece offers 8.75″ of forward/backward reach
- 5/8″-27 mic clip/stand threading