Tourtek Microphone Cables feature two 24-gauge multi-strand inner conductors wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The result is a premium cable with low capacitance providing excellent rejection of RFI / EMI interference, extremely low noise and superior sound quality.
- Authentic nickel plated phone plug.
- PVC stress relief.
- Original Neutrik XLR connector.
- Braided copper shield, 96% coverage.
- 24 gauge copper conductor with PVC coating.
- 0.236 in. PVC liner.
- 1/4 to 1/8 inch adapter included.