- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Ports
PCIe 2.0 x4 Interface
Data Transfer Speeds up to 800 MB/s
Up to 20 Gb/s Combined Port Throughput
- Add four USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports to your compatible computer with the Allegro USB Type-C 4-Port PCIe Card from Sonnet. Equipped with dual USB 3.1 Gen 2 controllers and capable of up to 20 Gb/s of total data throughput, this PCIe 2.0 x4 card can supply up to 7.5W of power per port to connected hard drives, SSDs, and other supported USB Type-C devices. The card is compatible with select versions of macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- Speed and Power
- Sonnet’s Allegro USB Type-C 4-Port PCIe computer card supports data transfers from a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 SSD RAID device at up to 800 MB/s. With its dual-controller design, the card can simultaneously transfer data to two connected drives at up to 660 MB/s each. With four drives connected, the four ports support simultaneous 300 MB/s transfers. The card provides 7.5W of power through each of its ports, supporting USB bus-powered hard drives and SSDs without the need to connect an additional AC power adapter.
- No Auxiliary Power Required
- Ordinary USB Type-C cards need a separate power plug connection. Sonnet’s 4-port USB Type-C card gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot in which it’s installed. This allows you to install the Sonnet card in any compatible computer or Thunderbolt expansion chassis without worrying about the availability of extra power connectors.
- Broad Device Support, Easy Installation
- The Allegro USB Type-C 4-Port PCIe card features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection support with automatic device configuration, and works with most USB-IF-compliant USB peripherals. This full-height Sonnet card installs easily into most PCIe x4 (mechanical) or larger slots.