- For Select Mac Mini Models
For Select Apple Airport Time Capsules
- The Sonnet CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff Mini is a sturdy mounting solution that allows you to mount your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under a desk, or under a table.
- The CUFF-MIN-LH MacCuff mini features a rugged steel frame with a refined, double powder coated finish to prevent scratches. With VESA mounting screw locations, you can easily install MacCuff mini to VESA-compatible LCD displays to create a sleek and minimal workspace. Or to help eliminate desktop cable clutter, attach MacCuff mini under a desk or shelf using the provided drill template and screws.
- The open-frame structure of the MacCuff allows for full access to the ports, slots and power switch of your Mac mini and leaves WiFi and Bluetooth antennas uncovered to ensure uninterrupted wireless performance of your computer. Installation is as easy as possible; all necessary mounting hardware is included as well as a HDMI to DVI-D cable for connecting to your monitor.
- Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under a desk, or under a table (screws included)
Steel construction offers durability
Double powder coated finish won’t scuff or scratch your Mac mini
Mounts to VESA 75 or VESA 100 mounting patterns
Open-frame structure allows uninterrupted WiFi and Bluetooth operation
Steel security bar accommodates a lock to offer theft protection
Includes 14″ HDMI to DVI-D cable to eliminate cable clutter
Ships with drill template and mounting hardware to ease the installation process